This is a simple and fast idea I had today, while thinking what to do with the last 2 persimmons remaining in the house 🙂
I used ingredients I had at home, and I have to say that though improvable, it was really good 🙂
And since the persimmon is one of the most typical fruits of this season, to find a name was quite easy 🙂
INGREDIENTS (4 people)
- 2 ripe persimmons, about 350/400 g each
- 500 g of whole milk yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- amaretti biscuits (or walnuts)
- rum (very little, one tea spoon)
- Take the whole milk yogurt and mix it with the honey.
- Then clean the persimmons, remove the skin and the stalk, cut them in pieces and then make a cream by using an immersion blender. Add also the rum while doing this operation.
- Then break the amaretti in small pieces, with your hands.
- Now take a glass or a nice bowl, of the shape you prefer, and start to make the layers: first the yogurt, then a little bit of persimmon cream, the amaretti and a last thicker layer of persimmon cream.
- That’s all, very easy right? 🙂
PS: it’s better if you eat it soon after you made it, indeed after few hours the amaretti might be no more so crunchy.